Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

April 27, 2016

Life Update

After reading through my blog recently, I realized I didn't have a single post in 2015! Nothing really inspired me and everytime I'd try to start writing I would just lose interest in it. I'm a homebody and not really the type that likes to dress up and go out every weekend so there weren't many events I attended or chances to take pictures. I'd much rather play videogames :)

Other than a couple of vacations, the biggest event of last year was my engagement! Since my boyfriend and I have been together for years, the engagement wasn't a big surprise. I work in the jewelry industry so I actually custom made my ring at work (email me for details).


I'm pretty shy so I've mentioned to my boyfriend that I never liked the idea of getting proposed to in a busy public place like a restaurant or having it be a huge event. He ended up proposing at Porteau Cove when we were doing our occasional late night drive around Cypress. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the proposal as one of his friends that was supposed to take the pictures didn't end up coming. So instead of a proposal picture I'll leave these pictures of the beautiful view at Porteau Cove. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.